Global manufacturer of hardware used in automotive, medical equipment, computers, aerospace, marine and other applications, needs a Business Development Manager. This position is in technical sales. I am looking for a person who will manage 7-10 Key Account Managers. To qualify, you must be an engineer by training. This position will report to the Regional General Sales Manager. You will manage sales for North America, South America, and Mexico.
You will develop new business opportunities for the company by managing, training, and mentoring salespeople. Your Key Account Managers are tasked with building relationships with major customers and networking to find new markets and customers. Your responsibilities:
- Deliver on revenue, margins, and future profitability goals. Work with cross functional staff, business area leads, consultants, representatives and corporate engaged parties.
- Interface with key decision makers at customers, and internally, to assess overall service delivery, maximize market share, and identify new business.
- Coordinate the sales effort across existing sales channels.
- Build strong business partnerships, effective teams. Provide leadership in the sales organization.
- Review and approve commercial agreements and contracts. Work on pricing strategies and pricing agreements that align with margin expectations.
- Maintain sales and operations planning forecasts, manage product end of life.
- Lead or support bid and proposal responses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study. MBA preferred.
- Must have prior experience as an account manager, working in a technical sales position for at least three to five years.
- Should have a good understanding of manufacturing processes used in making mechanical devices.
- Experience in Sales Management, particularly where you have managed other salespeople is required.
- Must be available for business travel for two weeks, followed by two weeks at Corporate.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Business Development in the subject line of your email. If you would kindly provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job, I can get your resume to the client right away. Thanks! Image Associates Inc., a recruitment agency, is an award-winning member of a national agency network. Pearl Martin, President, is a Certified Personnel Consultant, which assures that she is well trained in personnel recruiting best practices and employment laws.Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link: